Did you know that LivePerson has a Conversational AI forum for builders? Check it out!
Use the Bots Status application to check the status of all your bots from a single location, and to help to resolve issues.
You can use the application to monitor and manage both custom bots and post-conversation survey (PCS) bots.
Access Bots Status
To access the Bots Status application, you must have the Bot Status Access permission.
To access the Bot Status application
- Access the dashboard of Conversational AI applications.
- Click Bots Status.
The dashboard provides at-a-glance reporting on the status of your agents. Click any metric to access the Bot Agents page with the appropriate filter pre-applied.
- Active agents: The number of agents where the Bot Agent Connector status is "Online"
- Agents not connected to Conversational Cloud: The number of agents where the Conversational Cloud Connection status is "Not Connected"
- Agents not connected to Bot Server: The number of agents where the Bot Server Connection status is "Not Connected"
- Stopped agents: The number of agents where the Bot Agent Connector status is "Stopped"
Note that "N/A" for "Not Applicable" is shown in cases where an actual value doesn't apply or make sense.
When monitoring bots, there are three types of statuses:
- Bot Agent Connector: This indicates the status of the deployed connector that’s connected to the bot and handles conversations using the bot.
- Conversation Cloud Connector: This indicates the status of the connection between the bot agent connector and the Conversation Cloud messaging/chat server. This server sends the messages to the consumer via a channel.
- Bot Server Connection: This indicates the status of the connection between the bot agent connector and the bot server. This server handles bot conversations.
To view a connector's statuses, scroll to the right in the dashboard.
Bot Agent Connector statuses
|Not Connected||The connector is offline.|
|Ready to Start||The connector was added successfully and deployed, but it hasn't been started for the first time.|
|Online||The connector is online.|
|Stopped||The connector isn't running because it was manually stopped.|
Conversational Cloud Connector statuses
|Not Connected||Applies to Messaging. The connection between the bot agent connector and Conversational Cloud messaging server has been dropped, or the connector has just started and hasn't yet had the chance to update its status after connection.|
|Connected||Applies to Messaging. The bot agent connector is connected to the Conversation Cloud messaging server.|
|Online||Applies to Chat. The Conversation Cloud chat server is online.|
|Offline||Applies to Chat. The Conversation Cloud chat server is offline.|
|Away||Agents are away.|
Bot Server Connection statuses
|Not Connected||The bot agent connector is not connected to the bot server.|
|Connected||The bot agent connector is connected to the bot server.|