Use the Bots Status application to check the status of all your bots from a single location.
You can use the application to monitor and manage both custom bots and post-conversation survey bots.
Access Bots Status
To access the Bots Status application, you must have the Bot Status Access permission.
To access the Bot Status application
- On the left sidebar in Conversational Cloud, click the icon.
- In the Conversational AI dashboard, click Bots Status.
Bot agent connector statuses
An agent connector can have one of the following statuses:
- Ready to Start: The connector was added successfully, but it hasn't been started for the first time.
- Not Connected: The connection to Conversational Cloud has been dropped, or the connector has just started and hasn't yet had the chance to update its status after connection.
- Online: The connector is running, and all end-to-end connections are working well.
- Offline: At least one underlying component isn't working, causing end-to-end connections not to function. The connector is in an error state and isn't running.
- Stopped: The connector isn't running because it was manually stopped.