Conversation Assist automatically generates a series of reports on the performance of your solution.
The reports cover:
- Agent metrics: Data about agent engagement, such as the percentage of bots and answers used by each agent
- Bot recommendation metrics: Event data about the bot recommendations that were used: skill ID, bot name, conversation ID, conversation start date-time, etc.
- Summary metrics for bots: Overall data about each bot: number of conversations where the bot was offered as a recommendation, number of conversations where the bot was used by an agent, the use rate of agents (a percentage), etc.
- Answer recommendation metrics: Event data about the article recommendations that were used: skill ID, article title, conversation ID, conversation start date-time, etc.
- Summary metrics for answers: Overall data about each article: number of conversations where the article was offered as a recommendation, number of conversations where the article was used by an agent, the use rate of agents (a percentage), etc.
While the Home dashboard is great for getting a high-level view of performance, the reports are designed to let you dive deep into the data. Use them to learn more about agent usage and asset effectiveness.
For example, assume you see from the dashboard that your agents aren’t using recommendations that much. If so, the agent report in particular is of use to you: Use it to see which agents are using recommendations and how frequently.
Overall, if you manage agent operations or you manage the recommendations from your bots and knowledge bases, you’ll find the reports of interest. Daily, weekly, and monthly reports are available. The weekly reports likely mirror your brand’s weekly operational metrics, so they might be most helpful. The daily reports give you the chance to dig deeper into a specific point in time.
To access and download reports
- Access Conversation Assist, and click Reports from the menu at the top.
Use the filters on the left to display the reports you want.
- Do either of the following:
- To download a single report, click its Download link.
- To download multiple reports, select them and click the Download all link at the top of the table.