SDK Version 4.0.0
For all previous release notes versions, see All Release Notes.
Release date: July 24, 2019
The iOS Mobile Messaging SDK version 4.0.0 is compatible with Xcode 10.3, Swift version 5.0.1 (swiftlang-1001.0.82.4 clang-1001.0.46.5), and supported on iOS versions 10 through 12.
- Fixed issue with login when using certificate pinning while renewing certificates.
- SDK not recognizing an engagement, causing an issue when registering for campaign for messaging (C4M) where the SDK did not recognize the engagement language.
- LPConversationsHistoryStateToDisplay in close state updating message as read for an open conversation.
- Hidden element is read on accessibility mode.
- Voiceover no longer announces hidden button of submitted secure form.
- Accessibility on element corrected when downloading a file.
- Styled Quick Reply now showing on conversation screen.
- Spacing on top of conversation view after rotating device.
- Incorrect pluralization for unread message banner in English.
- Fixed crash in web socket handler.
- Fixed crash when receiving a file without a thumbnail preview.
- Corrected execute permissions
- Migrated table view cells from storyboard to xibs.