iOS Messaging SDK - Version 5.1.0
Release Date: January 2, 2020
The iOS Mobile Messaging SDK version 5.1.0 is compatible with Xcode 11.3, Swift version 5.1.3 (swiftlang-1100.0.282.1 clang-122.214.171.124), and supported on iOS versions 11 through 13.
- Issue with background color for Agent Avatar image
- Allow ability to wrap text with in a clickable options for Structure content
- "Fill in form" button does not inform user when it is still loading
- Quick reply text is announced automatically but buttons are not
- VoiceOver begins announcing survey questions as they are published to the chat before they finish loading, causing them to be partially announced, interrupted, then announced again
- If agent sends a hyperlink, the post is announced as plain text, user has no way to know it an be activated
- Elements with functionality of hyperlinks are being announced as buttons
- Attachments are always announced as "image"
- Separator bar after completing PCS survey can receive focus
Scroll Behavior Configuration - clients can customize the scroll behavior for the following scenarios:
showConversationthe SDK window is shown via the call
backgroundToForegroundthe SDK Conversation is brought from background to foreground state
scrollToBottomButtonPressedthe SDK scroll to bottom button is pressed
pushNotificationTappeda native push notification was tapped and the SDK API
For more information, see Scroll Behavior Configuration page.
NOTE: unreadMessagesDivider no longer impacts scroll behavior or prevents scrollToBottomButton from being display.