In order to use your app with your LiveEngage account, you need to register it. The steps below are mandatory to receive push-call notifications on iOS.
Register your App ID
- Login to your LiveEngage account as Account Admin
- Open Campaigns tab
- Select Datasources label below the campaigns list
- Select APP tab
- Under Mobile App Management choose Manage
- Click + Add New
- Choose [iOS] as Platform
- Enter your app's Bundle ID prefixed with
voip:in Mobile App name, for example:
voip:com.mybrand.app. Adding the prefix is mandatory to receive VoIP calls.
- Press Create app
- Wait for a confirmation, then Close
Configure your App
- Choose your app from the list
- Click Edit when hovering
- Upload your Certificate file
- Upload your Key file
- Save changes
Note: If you followed the VoIP Example Setup, these are
myvoipapp-certificate.pem and private-key
Your app registration is now complete.