In the Bot Accounts application, use the Account Details page to configure account-level settings:
- Watson Assistant: Enable or disable the IBM Watson NLU provider. When this is enabled, you can specify Watson Assistant as the NLU provider for a domain that you create.
- Google DialogFlow: Enable or disable the Google DialogFlow NLU provider. When this is enabled, you can specify Google DialogFlow as the NLU provider for a domain that you create.
- Conversation Context Service: Enable or disable the Conversation Context Service API for custom data sharing across bots.
- Small Talk: Enable or disable support for small talk (chitchat) in your Conversation Builder bots. When you support small talk, you offer your consumers a more human-like experience.
- Post-conversation surveys: There are several account-level settings.