The following considerations should be kept in mind when setting up Bots:
What channel are you planning to deploy chats for?
- Live Chat
- Messaging (including in-app, web messaging, sms or facebook messenger)
Design the bot based on the selected use case:
- What back end integrations are required?
- Will you use structured content as part of the bot answers?
How many languages will the bot be in?
- Note that most AI systems are still young and focus on English. If you are creating bots in multiple languages you should rely more on structured content.
- Best practice is to create a separate bot per language.
What will be the structure of your bot?
- Best practice is to have a bot focused on an individual, focused task
- Have a few different bots per task or use case you want to implement
- Each bot can be an agent user with a name and avatar
Match the skills of your bots to the operational structure of the contact center operations
- Associate bots to the appropriate skill and group
- Best practice, have the word 'bot’ in the skill you assign the bot to (e.g. address_chage_bot). This will help with tracking and reporting