What is Context Warehouse
The context warehouse is a centralized repository of brand, customer, conversational, session, and custom attributes that can be used to build customized conversation solutions.
Maven provides three types of Context Attributes:
- Inbox System Attributes (e.g. conversation history)
- Custom attributes with static data or external system integrations with Functions
- Context session store with APIs to store and retrieve session context and carry them over the conversational journeys
Context warehouse attributes can be used in several ways:
- Save conversation session state info in LiveEngage (e.g. agent notes), and retrieve them later in a different conversation session.
- Save contextual attributes in concierge bot (e.g.) intents and carry over context to another bot or human skill.
- Use intents and entities from a bot, and use them in conjunction with system inbox attributes, or custom static or FaaS to create complex routing policies. Please see AI Powered Routing to learn more about how to create such policies.