LivePerson's Conversational AI applications work together to provide an all-in-one automation and AI solution. Use them to:
- Put conversations at the center of your business.
- Empower your people, accelerate your shift to digital, and embrace an automation-first customer experience…all by harnessing the power of conversational AI.
- Enable self-service and drive faster resolutions through intelligent automation and LLM-powered conversational AI solutions.
Access the applications
Within Conversational Cloud, you can access the applications using the menu options under Automate in the left-hand sidebar.
Before you begin
Learn by doing. You can quickly become familiar with LivePerson’s automation solution by completing one or more of these tutorials:
- Build your first bot with our quick start guide.
- Dive deeper into Conversational AI with the Getting Started with Bot Building - Messaging tutorial series.
- Explore advanced bot building techniques with the Bot Groups & Other Techniques tutorial series.
- Want to bring AI into your agents’ conversations with consumers? Save your agents time by recommending bots and answers inline in conversations. Try the Using Conversation Assist tutorial.
Get started on your goals
|I want to…||Get started with…|
|Understand my consumers||Intent Manager|
|Automate conversations with bots||Conversation Builder and Third-Party Bots|
|Monitor the status of my bots||Bot Status|
|Analyze the performance of my bots||Bot Analytics|
|Personalize my consumers' journeys at scale||Conversation Orchestrator|
|Equip my agents with AI||Conversation Assist|
|Use my agents to improve my AI||AI Annotator|
|Manage my Conversational AI account settings||Bot Accounts|
Get help from our community
LivePerson has a Conversational AI forum for builders. Check it out!
We've also got a repository of example bots and sample code.
Explore our training offerings on LivePerson Institute.
Use a single domain
Consider building your “sandbox” bots and domains in a single Production account. This makes it a lot easier to test and release changes, particularly for domains. It’s useful to have multiple domains with intent tracking enabled for related reporting on your consumers’ utterances in Production. Having all the domains in the same account makes it easier to validate experiences when trying to improve NLU performance.