You can find all the related configurations in the resources ID table, under Survey Screen.
Show CSAT if:
- CSAT configured to appear according to:
- Conversation has an assigned agent.
- Conversation’s CSAT wasn’t previously submitted.
Dismiss CSAT if:
- User presses the submit button (answers get sent to the survey).
- User chooses to skip the CSAT (skipped button pressed).
- User fills in the CSAT details on another device.
- If the CSAT is visible and the agent resumed the conversation.
The CSAT screen includes several content containers:
agentView (avatar and agent name)
You can either hide or show the agent avatar.
If the conversation has an assigned agent and its image was downloaded previously using profileUrl, this image shows in the view.
If no image available, default avatar displays. Its background and tint color can be set accordingly to agent bubble with
If the conversation has assigned agent, the SDK uses the agent’s nickName.
By default, it’s a blank label and always visible (you cannot configure its visibility).
Define the color for the stars:
Rating question includes Agent by default in the text. If the conversation has assigned agent and the agent’s nickName is not empty, this nickName is used instead.
You can either hide or show the confirmation view resolution.
If both agentView (show_agent_details_csat) and resolutionConfirmationView (how_yes_no_question) are shown, resolutionConfirmationView will be always hidden (even if set to true).
Define the question text color:
All the configuration related to Yes/No buttons is explained in the Survey Screen resources table and starting with the prefix: feedback_fragment_yesno_btn_.