- A rich card can contain any or all of the supported elements: image, title, subtitle, buttons. However, it must contain at least an image or title to be valid.
- Google RCS Business Messaging allows consumers to perform various actions using button actions - share user location, dial phone number, add to calendar, payment request - these actions are not currently supported by LivePerson's templates.
- Cards have a maximum of 4 buttons
- Carousels have a maximum of 10 scrollable cards
- Button text can contain up to 25 characters
- Google doesn't have a hard limitation on number of characters within title or subtitle, but generally recommend to be concise
- Fonts can’t be configured - default Google font will be used
- Colors of fonts are taken by default from the profile branding color that the brand has configured
- Colors of brand messages displayed on the consumer messenger are taken by default from the profile branding color that the brand has configured
- RCS Card Images sizes - RCS card images are available in three heights: short, medium, tall. In structured content, the card will be set by default to medium (Height of 168 DP).
- Google recommends that when sharing a vertical image (horizontal card), the optimal resolution for the image is 764 x 1024 (3:4 ratio).
- Google recommends that when sharing a horizontal image (vertical card), the optimal resolution for the image is 1440x720 (3:4 ratio).
- Google recommends the image file size should not exceed 2MB.
- If the image size added doesn’t fit the dimensions of the card’s height, the image preview is chosen by zooming and cropping the image.
- Agent or bot will receive an error when trying to send RCS Structured Content elements with the following character limitations:
- If button text exceeds 25 characters
- If structured content map element is applied