Did you know that LivePerson has a Conversational AI forum for builders? Check it out here!
Consumers often request an action or information from a brand. These consumer requests can be grouped under named categories that we call “intents.” Examples of common intents include:
- Check order status - “What is the status of my lawn mower order?”
- Make a payment - “Can I make a payment today for the total amount?”
- Reset password - “I forgot my password and I need to reset it.”
Intent Manager is a suite of tools for intent modeling and management. You can use it to:
- Discover intents that can or should be automated
- Build an intent taxonomy
- Optimize how well they are being fulfilled
- Analyze the most popular consumer intents
For an in-depth introduction to Intent Manager, its use cases, and a discussion on the power of an intent-driven contact center, see here in our Knowledge Center.
In order for a user to access Intent Manager, they must be assigned a profile that has at least one of the following permissions:
- Conversation Builder: Administrator OR
- Conversation Builder: Content User OR
- Conversation Builder: Business User OR
- Conversation Builder: Bot Builder
For more on permissions, see here.
Access Intent Manager
- On the left sidebar in Conversational Cloud, click the icon.
- In the Conversational AI dashboard, click Intent Manager.
Enable intent discovery, optimization & analysis
Intent Manager’s Intent Discovery, Optimization, and Analysis features are disabled by default for all Intent Manager customers. To enable these features, contact your LivePerson account team.