Working with this SDK or planning to in the future? Make sure to subscribe to receive notifications of changes. When we update the release notes, you'll get a notification straight to your email of choice.
SDK version 5.14.0
For all previous release notes versions, see all release notes.
Release date: February 03, 2023
Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 5.14.0 release includes new feature and bug fixes.
The Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 5.14.0 uses:
- Minimum API version 21
- Compile API version 33
- Target API version 33
- Maps SDK "com.google.android.gms:play-services-maps:17.0.1"
- Structured Content Library “com.liveperson.android:lp_structured_content:2.5.0”
- Date Picker Library “com.liveperson.android:lp-date-picker:2.0.1”
- Schedule Slot List Library "com.liveperson.android:lp-appointment-scheduler:2.0.0"
Support for Multiple Consumer IDPs
Brands have the ability to configure multiple Consumer Identity Providers (know as - Authentication Server). SDK now supports consumer authentication based upon different brand identities information provided by the host application. For more information, follow feature documentation.
- Wrong message delivery status of messages after consumer re-login.
- SDK crashes randomly while upgrading from older versions to the latest.
- Fixed text gets truncated when increasing the device fonts size.