Working with this SDK or planning to in the future? Make sure to subscribe to receive notifications of changes. When we update the release notes, you'll get a notification straight to your email of choice.
SDK version 5.13.0
For all previous release notes versions, see all release notes.
Release date: November 10, 2022
Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 5.13.0 release includes new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
The Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 5.13.0 uses:
- Minimum API version 21
- Compile API version 33
- Target API version 33
- Maps SDK "com.google.android.gms:play-services-maps:17.0.1"
- Structured Content Library “com.liveperson.android:lp_structured_content:2.4.0”
- Date Picker Library “com.liveperson.android:lp-date-picker:2.0.1”
- Schedule Slot List Library "com.liveperson.android:lp-appointment-scheduler:2.0.0"
Capability to turn on/off voice sharing at a run-time
- Provide API to enable/disable audio messaging at a run-time by using enable_voice_sharing configuration.
LPConfig.set(R.bool.enable_voice_sharing, true) // Or LPConfig.set(R.bool.enable_voice_sharing, false)
Capability to clear all unread badge counts from Pusher irrespective of the current conversation displayed
- Expose a branding/configuration of type boolean (lp_pusher_clear_badge_count) that when set by host/brand app, SDK will determine whether to clear all unread badge counts from Pusher.
Improvements on the TalkBack accessible experience for vision-impaired users.
- Agent typing indicator isn't removed on conversation close.
- Consumer typos render as links.