Release date: October 29, 2021
Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 4.10.0 release includes Schedule Slot List support and enhancements.
The Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 4.10.0 uses:
- Minimum API version 21
- Compile API version 28
- Target API version 28
- Maps SDK "com.google.android.gms:play-services-maps:16.1.0"
- Structured Content Library “com.liveperson.android:lp_structured_content:1.2.0”
- Date Picker Library “com.liveperson.android:lp-date-picker:1.0.1”
- Schedule Slot List Library "com.liveperson.android:lp-appointment-scheduler:1.0.0"
Schedule Slot List allows brand agents to send the Structured Content to consumers to share available appointment slots within in-app messaging. Here is the Schedule Slot List Template.
ScheduleSlotList JSON schema is only supported on accounts using UMS version 4.2, please contact your LivePerson representative (other contact options: chat with us on this page, or message Support) to validate your account qualifies for this feature.
- Crash on initialization/logout.
- Deep link fails to open.
- Secure form self closed after returning to the app.
- When the conversation comes from background to foreground, instead of always requesting authCode from IDP, SDK will check if it has the token (LP_JWT), then connect to UMS and let UMS do the expiration check. If the token is not available, then request authCode before connecting to UMS.
- Support markdown hyperlink in controller bot message.