Release date: July 12, 2021
Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 4.9.0 release includes Date Picker support and enhancements.
The Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 4.9.0 uses:
- Minimum API version 21
- Compile API version 28
- Target API version 28
- Maps SDK "com.google.android.gms:play-services-maps:16.1.0"
(unchanged from version 4.8.1)
DatePicker allows brand agents to send the Structured Content to consumers to choose desired date or a date range using an inbuilt calendar. Here is the Date Picker Template.
- onConversationResolved fired twice for main conversation and PCS.
- Support bold and italic in system messages.
- Support five additional languages. (Malaysian, Arabic, French-Canadian, Indonesian, Latin American Spanish)
- Optimized History Control APIs to allow brands to decide which historical or current conversations displays to the consumer when opening the conversation screen.