Release date: September 07, 2021
Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 4.9.1 release includes Rich Content Push Notification support for Proactive outbound messaging and enhancements.
The Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 4.9.1 uses:
- Minimum API version 21
- Compile API version 28
- Target API version 28
- Maps SDK "com.google.android.gms:play-services-maps:16.1.0"
- Structured Content Library “com.liveperson.android:lp_structured_content:1.1.0”
- Date Picker Library “com.liveperson.android:lp-date-picker:1.0.1”
(unchanged from version 4.9.0)
- Proactive to InApp messaging feature now has extended to support Rich Content Push Notification messages.
- Link previews for consumer messages are not hidden even when the feature is disabled.
Deep links shared via Structured Content for InApp navigation are failing due to
http prefix is getting added when clicked on a link.
The workaround for this issue is to use structured_content_link_as_callback configuration of SDK and handle links inside host app when fired SDK event: LP_ON_STRUCTURED_CONTENT_LINK_CLICKED