Release date: July 15, 2022
Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 5.11.0 release provides improved accessibility support, bug fixes and enhancements.
The Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 5.11.0 uses:
- Minimum API version 21
- Compile API version 31
- Target API version 31
- Maps SDK "com.google.android.gms:play-services-maps:17.0.1"
- Structured Content Library “com.liveperson.android:lp_structured_content:2.3.0”
- Date Picker Library “com.liveperson.android:lp-date-picker:2.0.1”
- Schedule Slot List Library "com.liveperson.android:lp-appointment-scheduler:2.0.0"
Allow Consumers to submit CSAT Survey as soon as returned from background
SDK now allows consumers to submit CSAT Survey responses as soon as they return from the background without waiting for the SDK to finish connecting.
Dynamically update message timestamps
An enhancement has been made to the conversation message bubble to update the message timestamps dynamically, without consumers having to close and reopen the conversation window.
Improvements on the TalkBack accessible experience for vision-impaired users.
- System message does not get displayed in current device language while using real time masking feature.
- Message bubble padding over 8 dp causes text containing hyperlinks to be clipped.