Release date: July 19, 2021
Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 5.7.0 release includes Date Picker support and enhancements.
The Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 5.7.0 uses:
- Minimum API version 21
- Compile API version 30
- Target API version 30
- Maps SDK "com.google.android.gms:play-services-maps:17.0.1"
- Structured Content Library “com.liveperson.android:lp_structured_content:2.1.0”
- Date Picker Library “com.liveperson.android:lp-date-picker:2.0.0”
DatePicker allows brand agents to send the Structured Content to consumers to choose desired date or a date range using an inbuilt calendar. Here is the Date Picker Template.
DatePicker JSON schema is only supported on accounts using UMS version 4.2, please contact your LivePerson representative (other contact options: chat with us on this page, or message Support) to validate your account qualifies for this feature.
- onConversationResolved fired twice for main conversation and PCS.
- Part of color configurations not working when set the app to light mode or dark mode.
- Support bold and italic in system messages.
- Support five additional languages. (Malaysian, Arabic, French-Canadian, Indonesian, Latin American Spanish)
- Optimized History Control APIs to allow brands to decide which historical or current conversations displays to the consumer when opening the conversation screen.
Deep links shared via Structured Content for InApp navigation are failing due to
http prefix is getting added when clicked on a link. The workaround for this issue is to use structured_content_link_as_callback configuration of SDK and handle links inside host app when fired SDK event: LP_ON_STRUCTURED_CONTENT_LINK_CLICKED