Release date: September 10, 2021
Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 5.7.1 release includes Rich Content Push Notification support for Proactive outbound messaging and enhancements.
The Android Mobile Messaging SDK version 5.7.1 uses:
- Minimum API version 21
- Compile API version 30
- Target API version 30
- Maps SDK "com.google.android.gms:play-services-maps:17.0.1"
- Structured Content Library “com.liveperson.android:lp_structured_content:2.1.0”
- Date Picker Library “com.liveperson.android:lp-date-picker:2.0.0”
(unchanged from version 5.7.0)
- Link previews for consumer messages are not hidden even when the feature is disabled.
- Proactive to InApp messaging feature now has extended to support Rich Content Push Notification messages.
Deep links shared via Structured Content for InApp navigation are failing due to the
http prefix getting added when clicking on a link. The workaround for this issue is to use the structured_content_link_as_callback configuration of SDK and handle links inside a host app when firing an SDK event: LP_ON_STRUCTURED_CONTENT_LINK_CLICKED